100% full Not resolved

I met with Elizabeth Gilbert regarding website design. I paid deposit of $600 to her. After few days she gave me a very basic website design which i could have downloaded from internet for free. I called her and she do not even know html. She did all my designs in basic photoshop.

She cheated me and when I called her to get my payment back she started making excuses and than final said that website agreed was in photoshop not in html. now the website is not even readable by Google. She works for a company called as mectech solutions.

Beaware. she is complete scam artist. she do not know coding. photoshop work done was so bad that i had to throw it in the dustbin

Elizabeth Gilbert

hecaterose@yahoo.com

egilbert@mectechsolutions.com

9729976999

mectechsolutions.com

Had an Experience with MecTechSolutions?

Comments

Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more