MecTechSolutions - LIARS

This has to be the worst SEO company out there... They have the worst customer service, unorganized and will take your money and you will never hear from them.

They send you fake reports and then when you try and call will email saying their phone does not work. I had been trying to get a hold of the owner as he never sent me my SEO report and I had a $600 credit as I told him I would not be using the company any longer, he said he would send over the report right after we got off phone waited nothing I had emailed and called a few other times.

I waited for two weeks still NOTHING so I had my husband call from his number of course he picks up, then when I called back all of a sudden his phone does not work!!!! Do not use them.....

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 30, 2014.

Comments

Misty,

I apologize but the phone situation is the truth. I left MEC Tech around mid-February and when I did, the work phone line was forwarded to the owner.

The phone number was only active until the end of the month, and then I do believe was disconnected after that because I had the phone it was connected to. As far as I know, the business number for MEC Tech is no longer the number advertised, and the owner calls from his own line to speak with customers.

I apologize for the inconvenience this did cause, and if you need to speak with the owner you can e-mail him requesting a more direct number. He is more than happy to speak with you about any problems you have, I just wanted to address this as the complaint that you responded to on another page was a false one made by a competitor and I had just seen it, then saw your response.

MecTechSolutions - Elizabeth Gilbert is her full name and she is a scam artist.

I met with Elizabeth Gilbert regarding website design. I paid deposit of $600 to her. After few days she gave me a very basic website design which i could have downloaded from internet for free. I called her and she do not even know html. She did all my designs in basic photoshop.

She cheated me and when I called her to get my payment back she started making excuses and than final said that website agreed was in photoshop not in html. now the website is not even readable by Google. She works for a company called as mectech solutions.

Beaware. she is complete scam artist. she do not know coding. photoshop work done was so bad that i had to throw it in the dustbin

Elizabeth Gilbert

• Elizabeth Jones
  • Mectechsolutions Houston Tx
  • Mectechsoultions Dallas Tx
  • Mectech Solutions Interactive We
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2013.