LIARS | MecTechSolutions review from Houston, Texas

This has to be the worst SEO company out there... They have the worst customer service, unorganized and will take your money and you will never hear from them. They send you fake reports and then when you try and call will email saying their phone does not work. I had been trying to get a hold of the owner as he never sent me my SEO report and I had a $600 credit as I told him I would not be using the company any longer, he said he would send over the report right after we got off phone waited nothing I had emailed and called a few other times. I waited for two weeks still NOTHING so I had my husband call from his number of course he picks up, then when I called back all of a sudden his phone does not work!!!! Do not use them.....

Misty,

I apologize but the phone situation is the truth. I left MEC Tech around mid-February and when I did, the work phone line was forwarded to the owner.

The phone number was only active until the end of the month, and then I do believe was disconnected after that because I had the phone it was connected to. As far as I know, the business number for MEC Tech is no longer the number advertised, and the owner calls from his own line to speak with customers.

I apologize for the inconvenience this did cause, and if you need to speak with the owner you can e-mail him requesting a more direct number. He is more than happy to speak with you about any problems you have, I just wanted to address this as the complaint that you responded to on another page was a false one made by a competitor and I had just seen it, then saw your response.

Loss

Elizabeth Gilbert is her full name and she is a scam artist. | MecTechSolutions review

Elizabeth Gilbert is her full name and she is a scam artist. - MecTechSolutions review
I met with Elizabeth Gilbert regarding website design. I paid deposit of $600 to her. After few days she gave me a very basic website design which i could have downloaded from internet for free. I called her and she do not even know html. She did all my designs in basic photoshop. She cheated me and when I called her to get my payment back she started making excuses and than final said that website agreed was in photoshop not in html. now the website is not even readable by Google. She works for a company called as mectech solutions. Beaware. she is complete scam artist. she do not know coding. photoshop work done was so bad that i had to throw it in the dustbin Elizabeth Gilbert hecaterose@yahoo.com egilbert@mectechsolutions.com 9729976999 mectechsolutions.com
Tags
  • Mectech Solutions
  • Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Elizabeth Jones
  • Mectechsolutions Houston Tx
  • Mectechsoultions Dallas Tx
  • Mectech Solutions Interactive We

Mectech Solution worse company..mectechsolution.com | MecTechSolutions review from New York, New York

Update by user Oct 30, 2013

I was speaking with Elizabeth Gilbert when I was working with this company

Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2013

Please stay away from this web designer company. They do not know how to make a website, they are using free template for doing that. They were rude & not helpful. Waste of time & and frustration. They are not responsible employee and not doing their job properly. Using some free template and creating website for $2000 to 5000.. they will tell you that they can complete your website in a month but they never done half of that.. They were rude & not helpful. Waste of time & and frustration. Please don't go with mectechsolution.com Its totally worse company in usa..

@PissedConsumer799541

Totally worst customer service.

Our websites for http://www.hedstromfitness.com/ & http://www.bosu.com were completed by MEC Tech swiftly, efficiently, with no "Funny business". They didn't ask for a deposit and Elizabeth was not involved once we got started with the work.

MEC Tech is a very professional company with ongoing support and assistance even after the website is complete. Any complaint no matter how minor or major is immediately addressed, but we have never had one.

View more comments (2)